Song Without Borders, directed by composer, filmmaker, photographer and educator, Michael Stillwater, is an inspirational arts project supporting sustainability and wellbeing in healthcare, hospice and general society through education and the arts.
Films and music are produced which reflect and support creativity, inner peace and resilience in the face of challenges and life transitions.
Song Without Borders programs are intended to:
- Liberate creativity
- Cultivate self-acceptance & empathy
- Empower & encourage self-worth
- Demonstrate the power of the present
- Reduce anxiety around loss
- Build artistic bridges between people & cultures
- Rekindle the spirit beyond the belief in separation
(Extensive funding history from arts and education organizations and private donors.)
For more information, please contact Michael Stillwater.